Welcome to A Formula One Driving SchoolOur main number is now only 416-888-1227 for both mobile, and office. For a personal email from the owner, Jeff Pope, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
News for 2014
- A Formula 1 Driving School is EXPANDING TO KING CITY!!! Please register by phone, or via email or text to find out more about our new King City classroom to take the MTO-Approved driver ed insurance discount certificate course.
- A Formula 1 Driving School is entering it's 25th year in business! Congratulations to all of our recent graduates, you now join our over 25,000 total graduates from A Formula 1 Driving School! Remember your excellent driver training, and beware, and be aware when driving! Please contact us exactly one-year after getting your G2 license, for your G-highway license to ensure your G2 permit does not expire! Parents/Guardians please note that the G test is an MTO mandatory 30-minute test to get the G license, reducing the amount of insurance you pay for your child's coverage on your vehicle substantially!
Upcoming Driver Education Courses:Special Courses Available End of August, end of December, early January, March Break, end of exams in June, mid-July, and end of July * (book early as these sell out fast)
Please book early as these courses fill up fast!
- Do any 4 Saturday morning classes, at our Maple Office. You need not do 4-consecutive classes, if you miss one, simply come to the next Saturday that you can, for an easy make-up class!
- 8 Tuesdays After school courses at either Maple High School, or at Stephen Lewis High Schools, ONLY A Formula 1 Driving School is under an Approved driver education contract to service these high schools. Please call for more information, or to register your child: 416-888-1227
- A Formula 1 Driving School continues to provide driver education services to numerous high schools in the han area, including: St. Thomas of Villanova, 6 Thursdays Sessions after school.
- G1 Practice Test: Use this G1 Test to see if you're ready to take the written exam!
Complete ANY 4-Day Course for Maximum Insurance Savings!
ONLY A FORMULA 1 DRIVING SCHOOL gives the Maximum Insurance Discount, Highway Training, MTO-Approved Certification, 10:1 student-teacher classroom ratio, 1:1 In-Car insturction, free home pick-up/drop Off, Same car for G2 test, Expert Instruction for G-Highway Tests, Manual Instruction, Male/Female Instructors, Instruction in Other Languages available!
ONLY A Formula 1 Driving School includes the 4-Elements of Full Driver Ed: 4-Days In Classroom (learning Defensive Techniques, Emergency Manoeuvers, Passing the Road Test, how Insurance Works, 10:1 student/teacher ratio) 10 Hours Driver Training, Including home pick up and drop off, private, professional instruction, one-on-one student/teacher ratio G2 Ministry Road Test in our vehicle, lesson prior, home pick up drop,Use of Car For test, Review of All test features prior to taking test! Insurance Discount Certification up to 51% OFF discounted Car Insurance Not ALL driving schools are the same discount! Insurance Certificates:
For MAXIMUM insurance discount, A Formula 1 Driving School has been MTO-Approved since 1989. As such, graduates of the beginner program will be eligible to pick up a Driver License History (DLH) at any ServiceOntario location. The family may choose to pick this up, by producing the graduates' driver license, and paying $12. We previously ordered the certificate and paid an electronic fee. This white paper form is now considered the driver ed graduate insurance certificate. Our school, as top-rated may produce a higher discount than other schools. Also, non-approved schools are not allowed to issue such discounts. WARNING: Consult the Ministry website for the Approved School List (we are under "Maple"), BEFORE you sign up your son or daughter!
Learning to Drive Made Easy
A Formula 1 Driving School has been in business since 1989. For over 2 decades we have been teaching beginners, licensed drivers, and corporate fleet drivers the art of safe driving to minimize the risk of collision, and to prevent injury". The founder and owner, Jeffrey Pope has had the pleasure of teaching at both public and private high schools,collision-avoidance courses with the military, performance and manual courses for licensed drivers, and is a graduate at of numerous open-wheel and sportscar racing schools. He has the pleasure of linking with students at St. Thomas of Villanova College in King City, and is fortunate to know and help neighbors and friends living in the community becomebetter drivers!
In 2009 driver education curriculum changed! A Formula 1 Driving School now offers 20-hours of in-class with a flexible take-home workbook. Our course features a modular learning environment in-classroom every Saturday from 9am-2pm. We also offer a 4-weekday course four times per year at the end of August, Christmas, March Break, and at the end of school in June, AND, we offer another 4-day course, at the end of June, over the Dominion Day July 1st long weekend.
For your in-car lessons we are very flexible. You may choose ANY day of the week that is convenient for your schedule. The G1-G2 beginner course features the 20 hourse of classroom, 11 hours of in-car lessons,the G2 road test, and the Ministry-Approved certificate for insurance purposes. The in-car portion may be conducted in either automatic, or manual transmission vehicles. Free home pick-up is provided in Maple, and Richmond Hill. We also service, Woodbridge, Concorde Aurora, New Market, Thornhill and Toronto.
Over 25,000 graduates of our beginner course attest to the high standards at A Formula 1 D.S. We teach not merely to pass the Ministry road test, but to drive to survive! Our graduates will learn to remain collision free, and will be taught how to take control of the automobile to implement defensive driving, enabling you to take on highway, high speed driving and lane changes, and large left turns at busy intersections. You will practice all of the test manouevers repeatedly within the spanse of a 1-hour driving lesson, such as 3-point turns, parallel parking, forward and reverse stall parking, emergency roadside stops, and hill-parking.
Over 98% of our students will pass the Ministry road test, and will be therefore ready to take on more complex driving environments. Mr. Jeffrey Pope feels that learning to drive should not only be FUN to do, but it should be spiritually uplifting! Getting your driver's license will put you on the road to success. You will use it for personal development to free you in terms of mobility, giving you access to better jobs, enabling you with more confidence to take on more of life's challenges. Mr. Pope is honoured to be of assistance in this transferance of knowledge and skill which is of paramount value used daily by 75% of all North Americans.
A personal goal of Mr. Pope's is to have his graduates drive with artfull skill and safety, well into their senior years, thereby reducing the risk of crashing and injury, ultimately reducing insurance costs:
"My office wall is covered with certificates of qualifications, teaching various courses of driver education. Driving is an art and science we must continually develop over the course of our lives. From the beginner courses, through to refresher courses for licensed drivers to different classification of licenses. By learning or refreshing your skills, you will directly benefit from improved safety skills for you or your loved ones, and may reduce insurance costs."
Sign up today for the most advanced, skillfully interpreted, and entertaing driver education possible. We are a mid-range priced small business that caters to your personal schedule and needs.